Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank God, Its Sunday...!!!



Hello,

I am an Atheist, I should not be saying "God".. too often... It defeats the whole purpose of being an Atheist...


Anyhow... Today is Sunday.. and I'm Thankful that its Sunday!!!



Ho
w things change over a period of time.. The people who love you, dont seem to care anymore and you then open your heart to total strangers only to be ripped off at a much later date..






This vicious circle of loving and un-loving goes on till the end of time..



Just happened to listen to the song - "I'll Never Break Your Heart.." Knowingly or unknowingly we make so many promises which although we intend to keep.. end up breaking them..

So, What has Sunday got to do with all this S**t?????

Well, Sunday marks the beging of a new day.. a headstart to a new week hoping that things will change.. (Although they seldom do..)!!!!!!!


Week after week things remain just the same and I'm forced to wonder, who in the name of the Devil coined the phrase.. "Change is the only thing which is Constant.."



So, here is what I'm going to do... Get Drunk.. Listen to Hard Rock.. Get Pi**ed... Watch a meaningless Action movie and hope that Monday will be much better..!!!!


All you people out there, who think that you need a change.. Come on... join me.. and hope that Change happens!!!!



Until then, "CHEERS" to life!!!!!
Live Strong..!!!

2 comments:

  1. God gave me pennies..i dont blame him ,i had asked for "change" in my life..he just tuk it literally.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL................. good one!!!!

    ReplyDelete